Analytical Chemist - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is recruiting an Analytical Chemist for a global analytical testing division in Cambridgeshire. We require an experienced analytical scientist with expertise with HPLC or ELISA. This is a permanent opportunity with a global leader who is experiencing rapid growth.
Responsibilities of the Analytical Chemist:
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation.
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above
- Experience in drug development process within either a CRO, analytical services company or Pharmaceutical company.
- Several analytical chemistry techniques – HPLC or ELISA are required
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines performed within the section/department.