Analytical Chemist - Cambridgeshire
Zest Scientific is recruiting an Analytical Chemist for a global analytical testing division in Cambridgeshire. We require an experienced analytical scientist with expertise with HPLC or ELISA. This is a permanent opportunity with a global leader who is experiencing rapid growth.
Responsibilities of the Analytical Chemist:
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation.
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above
- Experience in drug development process within either a CRO, analytical services company or Pharmaceutical company.
- Several analytical chemistry techniques – HPLC or ELISA are required
- Experience in one or more of the disciplines performed within the section/department.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728