Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify an Analytical Scientist that has experience performing analytical work on scientific studies. Our client are world leaders in drug development so if you see yourself joining a rapidly growing department within the Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control division then get in touch.
- Motivated individual with the desire to make a real impact in the research industry.
- Experience of using SDS-Page and Western Blot analysing techniques.
- Organised individual with logical analytical and reasoning skills.
- Be a good communicator - discuss studies and scientific reports with team members.
- Provides an excellent platform for gaining exposure to a wide array of projects within a global leading CRO in pre-clinical drug development.
- Broad scope to work on a wide range of studies.
- Responsible for conducting all phases of experimental work and reporting of studies, in compliance with GLP, GMP and relevant SOPs.
- 12 month fixed contract.
- A world leader within the pharmaceutical industry. – They’re continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Work within a company who are dedicated to the development of their employees by offering ongoing training.
- Offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351