Analytical Team Leader - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is looking to identify an experienced analytical scientist with management or supervisory skills for a global organisation in Cambridgeshire.
We are keen to identify a candidate with experience of pre-clinical analysis with strong chromatography expertise.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of scientific advances, analytical techniques, instrumentation and methodology relevant to Dose Formulation Analysis.
- Oversee the planning of the workload and monitor analytical results generated.
- Ensure all work generated by the team complies with regulatory requirements, high quality data is generated and results are issued in a timely manner.
- Prepare or review analytical Study Plans ensuring they satisfy the regulatory requirements and scientific objectives of the study.
- Build, lead and motivate an effective team
- Degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Proven experience in formulation analysis and/or inhalation analysis on pre-clinical studies
- Proven experience in training staff
- Proven experience in supervision of staff