Analytical Team Leader
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an analytical team leader, skilled in biopharmaceutical techniques coupled with proven line management experience?
Would you like to work for a progressive, scientifically focussed organisation?
Get in touch with Zest Scientific to find out more
The Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of analysts which perform analytical testing. The Analytical Team Leader will manage their allocated resources to deliver results/reports within time frames agreed with clients. The Analytical Team Leader will maximise capacity and productivity by managing their resources to achieve optimum use of staff, equipment and facilities.
As Analytical Team Leader your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the team of 8 staff and be responsible for their training and development including 1-1's and reviews
- Scheduling the workload across the team to hit timelines in accordance with the clients requirements.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Taking a lead role in problem resolution and provide advice to colleagues in solving analytical problems
- Use your knowledge of ELISA, potency assays and electrophoresis to ensure the high level of science analysis is achieved
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment, ideally GMP.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing people effectively.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Scientific experience in area of expertise (ie ELISA, Bioassays etc)
- Ideally have detailed knowledge of CMC lot release/stability studies/ drug development process