Animal Metabolism Study Manager
Are you a Study Manager with experience of conducting animal metabolism (ADME) studies and looking for your next challenge? Or maybe you aspire to a study directing role and feel you are ready to take that next step. Zest Scientific is looking to identify an experienced scientist within metabolism studies for a global organisation so if this sounds like you, please get in touch.
As a Study Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct and/or supervise studies/analyses according to study plans and SOPs and in compliance with GLP.
- Gain further experience of using and understanding the principles of new and/or more specialised techniques.
- Assist in the evaluation, validation and introduction of new instrumentation or techniques.
- Prepare and QC check study plans, schedules, data, reports, presentations and SOPs to high scientific standards within agreed time frames.
- Review scientific literature and attend training (as available) to develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to animal metabolism.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant scientific and regulatory knowledge
- Experience in conducting animal metabolism studies using radiotracers
- Objective and logical analytical and reasoning skills
- Proven customer management skills
- Commercial and business awareness
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728