This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to identify an experienced Archives Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing the operational and strategic running of a large team across several sites. The Archives Manager will be a key figure to ensure the running of an effective system and efficiency within the UK Archive facilities team. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to showcase their leadership and communication skills within a large team.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach – liaising with others on shared projects and being able to interact with others to articulate complex issues.
- Proven experience in leading a team and able to demonstrate strong leadership skills to manage a team remotely.
- An individual who is a confident decision maker and able to prioritise their workload in a reactive environment.
- Has the appetite to contribute to the development and effective running of existing systems within the department, making an impact within a leading research and drug development organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of customer relationship management as well as experience of P&L budgets and revenue reconciliation.
- Provide a forecast and be able to control departmental budget, being able ensuring the implementation of agreed strategies to support GxP compliant Archive Facility.
- Ensuring Archive SOPs are current and reviewed/re-issued on time.
- Identifying key trends/themes that may impact future operations and oversee the development of new systems.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about enhancing research and delivery.
- Carrying out team briefings as well as staff appraisals/reviews whilst being able to manage archive staff across several sites.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.