Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to identify an experienced Archives Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing the operational and strategic running of a large team across several sites. The Archives Manager will be a key figure to ensure the running of an effective system and efficiency within the UK Archive facilities team. Our client is a world leader in drug development so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to showcase their leadership and communication skills within a large team.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach – liaising with others on shared projects and being able to interact with others to articulate complex issues.
- Proven experience in leading a team and able to demonstrate strong leadership skills to manage a team remotely.
- An individual who is a confident decision maker and able to prioritise their workload in a reactive environment.
- Has the appetite to contribute to the development and effective running of existing systems within the department, making an impact within a leading research and drug development organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of customer relationship management as well as experience of P&L budgets and revenue reconciliation.
- Provide a forecast and be able to control departmental budget, being able ensuring the implementation of agreed strategies to support GxP compliant Archive Facility.
- Ensuring Archive SOPs are current and reviewed/re-issued on time.
- Identifying key trends/themes that may impact future operations and oversee the development of new systems.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about enhancing research and delivery.
- Carrying out team briefings as well as staff appraisals/reviews whilst being able to manage archive staff across several sites.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352