Assistant Study Analyst
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify an Assistant Study Analyst who is looking to expand and develop their knowledge and understanding of analytical method validation. The Assistant Study Manager will be a key member within a team and be provided with training and guidance to be able to provide analysis of samples for Formulation and Inhalation studies. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop a thorough understanding of procedures and GLP regulations to be able to contribute and make an impact to research within a leading drug development organisation.
- Willingness to work under regular supervision from the Line Manager and accept guidance from senior personnel to develop skills in Formulation and Inhalation Analysis analytical techniques.
- Must be able to accept responsibility for assigned studies and is able to maintain a clean and safe working environment, accepting responsibility for own GLP compliance.
- Be a good communicator – be able to discuss analysis and results of studies with the line manager on a daily basis.
- Be able to ensure safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH and make sure all materials and reagents are up to date in lines with correct procedures.
- Maintain the condition and maintenance of allocated equipment within the laboratory and comply with frequent regulatory inspections.
- Oversee the timely completion of log books and equipment records.
- Develop in depth knowledge of all Company and Department SOP’s relevant to the work area.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about expanding and enhancing their research.
- Maintain awareness and comply with all safety directives and department safety procedures.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Securing a role with an organisation that is dedicated to the personal development and training of their staff and offers a relaxed working environment.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.