Director (or Associate Director) of Medical Statistics
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Senior Statistician or Biostatistics professional with Phase III/IV experience? Do you have a proven track record working within the Clinical stage Pharmaceutical market? Have you the knowledge and the knowhow to conduct analyses for secondary publications? Zest Medical has been requisitioned by our client - a leading Biotech with over 40 products - to find a Director (or Associate Director dependent on experience) of their Medical Affairs Statistics department either in PA, US or Germany.
This role is a senior and important one for them, and will provide valuable input to CRO selection, take charge of various analyses at different stages of the Clinical process, and manage the statistical validity of ongoing trials.
- Experience in providing statistical analyses for secondary publications
- Circa. 7-10 years’ experience in industry/academia (can be flexible dependent on background)
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a market facing department such as Medical Affairs
- Profound knowledge of Clinical Data Management and Statistical analyses
- Ability to provide statistical aid to designing registry trials and Real World Evidence
- Hands on SAS programming skills with ability to train junior members of staff
- Further higher education in a related field (Masters, PhD etc.)
- Line management of a statistics team
- Training and mentoring experience
Your new role:
- Provide input to the selection of CROs for ongoing and upcoming Clinical Trials
- Plan and execute exploratory analyses for secondary publications
- Assess the statistical validity of proposals
- Conduct training on statistical methodology and theory for more junior members of the team
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the Medical Affairs department of multiple Therapy areas - and further - in order to coordinate analyses of clinical data for value propositions
- Evaluate and explore alternatives to traditional randomised clinical trials making use of electronic patient records, insurance claims, registries etc.
Your new partner company:
- A Biotechnology leader with a varied product portfolio across Rare Diseases & Immunology, amongst others
- Strong global presence covering 5 Therapeutic Areas
- Interesting and promising pipeline - 20+ products in Pre-Clinical or Clinical stage
- Our client is familiar to us as being a highly competitive payer within the market.
- Remuneration is flexible and dependent on experience, but will include a basic salary and bonus designed to be attractive in light of your current package.
Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline on this position, so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, get in touch with Jason Cox to learn more.
*Please note, Zest will never share your personal information or CV with any of our clients without giving you more details as to the position and gaining your informed consent.*