Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a full team of bioanalytical scientists for a rapidly expanding organisation in the North West.
There several roles available (Bioanalyst, Senior Bioanalyst and Principal Bioanalytical Scientist) all with excellent career opportunities, negotiable salaries and all offered as permanent contracts.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- BSc or PhD.
- Proven experience developing LC-MS/MS bioanalytical assays for the more senior roles, with other non LC-MS techniques such as ELISA also sought.
- Small molecule expertise.
- Additional large molecule experience would be very beneficial for the more senior roles.
- Development of bioanalytical methods, ensuring all methods are robust and reliable enough to validate to meet regulatory requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with bioanalytical methods and instrumentation.
- A full awareness and understanding of all the current scientific developments and changing regulations in the bioanalytical community.
- Actively seeking to collaborate with customers, academic groups or scientific vendors to raise the scientific profile of the company through webinars, seminars, posters and publications.
- Mentor laboratory scientists to develop their knowledge and understanding of bioanalytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Act as a bioanalytical subject matter expert
A rapidly expanding scientific organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728