Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a full team of bioanalytical scientists for a rapidly expanding organisation in the North West.
There several roles available, all with excellent career opportunities, negotiable salaries and all offered as permanent contracts.
- Worked in a laboratory environment performing quantitative analysis.
- Experience working in a regulatory bioanalysis laboratory.
- A degree in life sciences or chemistry related subject.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a GLP/GLP accredited facility.
- Hands on experience of using LC-MS/MS. Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems an advantage.
- Experience of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines.
- Experience of Bioanalytical Method Development.
- An understanding of Large Molecule analysis and non-LC-MS/MS techniques an advantage.
- Development of bioanalytical methods, ensuring all methods are robust and reliable enough to validate to meet regulatory requirements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with bioanalytical methods and instrumentation.
- A full awareness and understanding of all the current scientific developments and changing regulations in the bioanalytical community.
- Actively seeking to collaborate with customers, academic groups or scientific vendors to raise the scientific profile of the company through webinars, seminars, posters and publications.
- Mentor laboratory scientists to develop their knowledge and understanding of bioanalytical techniques and instrumentation
A rapidly expanding scientific organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728