Biopharmaceutical Analyst - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a biopharmaceutical analyst skilled in a number of techniques such as ELISA, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE gel based techniques, Western blotting, GC, and various spectroscopic techniques? We are looking to identify an experienced biopharmaceutical analyst for a world leading testing facility - please get in touch.
- Performing analytical work on studies with minimal supervision
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in the drug development process within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in one or more of the following: ELISA, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE gel based techniques, Western blotting, GC, and various spectroscopic techniques
- Time management skills.