Biopharmaceutical Analyst - Cambridgeshire
Are you a biopharmaceutical analyst skilled in a number of techniques such as ELISA, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE gel based techniques, Western blotting, GC, and various spectroscopic techniques? We are looking to identify an experienced biopharmaceutical analyst for a world leading testing facility - please get in touch.
- Performing analytical work on studies with minimal supervision
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording.
- Assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects and studies conducted by the section.
- Interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies.
- Ensuring allocated work are and equipment are kept clean and in good order.
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in the drug development process within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in one or more of the following: ELISA, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE gel based techniques, Western blotting, GC, and various spectroscopic techniques
- Time management skills.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728