This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Biopharmaceutical Scientist looking for a permanent role in Ireland? Are you skilled in a number of Biopharmaceutical techniques such as ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot and Capillary Electrophoresis?
The Biopharmaceutical Scientist will perform a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure small and large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, nucleotides/oligonucleotides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- Proven experience within a GMP laboratory
- Extensive industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharmaceuticals: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC. Capillary electrophoresis would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
Company and Culture:
Our client is a World leading organisation with expertise in drug development, analytical and biopharmaceutical analysis. The role of Biopharmaceutical Scientist is offered on a permanent basis and comes with an excellent salary and package.
Please note, my client does not offer sponsorship, so you must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.