Are you an experienced Biopharmaceutical Scientist looking for a permanent role in Ireland? Are you skilled in a number of Biopharmaceutical techniques such as ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot and Capillary Electrophoresis?
The Biopharmaceutical Scientist will perform a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure small and large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, nucleotides/oligonucleotides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- Proven experience within a GMP laboratory
- Extensive industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharmaceuticals: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC. Capillary electrophoresis would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
Company and Culture:
Our client is a World leading organisation with expertise in drug development, analytical and biopharmaceutical analysis. The role of Biopharmaceutical Scientist is offered on a permanent basis and comes with an excellent salary and package.
Please note, my client does not offer sponsorship, so you must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728