Business Development Manager (Entry Level)
Do you have one to two years’ experience working in a commercial laboratory and are considering a customer facing role for your next venture? Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a motivated and driven individual to build a career in the scientific sales sector. The Business Development Manager (entry level) will demonstrate excellent commercial skills and work closely with Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers to promote their CRO capabilities - the primary clinical services are Gene Expression Profiling and Molecular Pathology services.
- Laboratory experience within industry.
- An entrepreneurial and personable candidate who possesses strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp new scientific concepts.
- Whilst it is not an essential it would be a desirable for candidates to have an appreciation of theoretical knowledge of Gene Expression Profiling and/or Immunohistochemistry.
- Highly motivated with the willingness to undertake some European travel to pursue commercial opportunities.
- This is a field base role where you will be given the resources to set up a home office - some travel required when visiting new and existing accounts.
- Further develop existing accounts and identify new revenue opportunities for scientific services (gene expression / biomarkers / immunohistochemistry).
- Support the production of marketing literature and contribute to content for Digital Marketing activities through Social Media channels.
- Excellent personal development opportunities – technical training provided.
- Privately owned Preclinical CRO which is experiencing an excellent growth trajectory.
- Highly reputable and agile business which is investing heavily to meet biopharmaceutical market demand.
- Fast track personal development where you will be encouraged to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and the leadership team welcome input to help form future commercial strategy.
- New service offering (NanoString platform) – green field territory.
In order to secure the services of the right level of candidate the client is willing to be flexible of package and will present a competitive offering.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351