Business Development Specialist – Clinical Trials
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Unique opportunity to join a highly reputable Contract Research Organisation which has developed gold-standard technology used in clinical research.
A dynamic and highly visible position, the Business Development Specialist will coordinate sales strategy, deliver on sales targets and act as a key client contact. Great role for a motivated individual to pursue an interest in professionally developing within the commercial science and clinical trials space.
- Degree educated individual with a background in a scientific subject area and an ability to learn new concepts with ease.
- Previous sales experience selling product or services into healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech or research verticals.
- Entrepreneurial and target-driven individual looking to forge a career in sales and professionally develop within the business development team.
- Demonstrable expertise of becoming the point of contact for clinicians and academic partners, as well as understanding their needs and meeting their specific requirements.
- Enthusiastic individual who can thrive in a client-facing position and is able to articulate complex concepts to enhance relationships through outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to support researchers in developing new treatments and improving patient pathways within areas such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities in the established territory.
- Coordinate and adhere to strategies and account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Present information and lead demonstrations to support clinical trials and research programmes.
- Highly visible role part of a vital team that drives to improve evidence and science base of products.
- Global, publicly listed business with a presence across international markets.
- Industry leader in revolutionary technology solutions for clinical research.
- High growth, medium sized business (consistent year on year growth) with an innovative product pipeline.
- Demonstrable history of supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast-track trajectories’ within the business.
Our client, committed to securing the right candidate, is flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now to be considered for this opportunity and your application will be reviewed immediately.