C# / ASP.NET / MVC Developer - Essex
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific Recruitment is partnered with a leading technology company within the Clinical Research sector who are seeking a Software Developer with commercial experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC. This is an excellent opportunity for a Developer with experience in technical design, implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs to join a highly skilled development team based in Colchester, Essex.
- Using C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies develop document processing and indexing web applications which are used during the clinical testing of new pharmaceutical and medical device treatments.
- Enhance and further develop a market leading clinical trial platform which is an enterprise scale, cloud based, and modular system with a rapidly growing feature set.
- Debug and resolve application functionality issues, troubleshooting and indentifying modifications needed in current applications to meet evolving user requirements.
- Contribute in the creation of the system design and functionality specifications for new projects.
- Assess new technologies and development methodologies providing appropriate recommendations.
- Globally recognised as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Leader in the provision of cloud based technology and services into the Clinical Trials sector.
- The technology stack is currently based on .Net 4.5 and MVC 6 with RESTful API and Mobile (iOS/Android) apps.
- High growth technology business, wholly owned subsidiary of a leader in Clinical Trial Document Solutions which provides extensive professional development and exposure to new technologies.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop and encouraged to provide technical input into the design of the product.
- Proven background using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, HTML/CSS.
- Practical understanding implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Technical experience with SQL.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package (negotiable) tailored according to candidate level of expertise.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.