C# / ASP.NET / MVC Developer - Essex
Zest Scientific Recruitment is partnered with a leading technology company within the Clinical Research sector who are seeking a Software Developer with commercial experience in C# / ASP.NET / MVC. This is an excellent opportunity for a Developer with experience in technical design, implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs to join a highly skilled development team based in Colchester, Essex.
- Using C# / ASP.NET / MVC technologies develop document processing and indexing web applications which are used during the clinical testing of new pharmaceutical and medical device treatments.
- Enhance and further develop a market leading clinical trial platform which is an enterprise scale, cloud based, and modular system with a rapidly growing feature set.
- Debug and resolve application functionality issues, troubleshooting and indentifying modifications needed in current applications to meet evolving user requirements.
- Contribute in the creation of the system design and functionality specifications for new projects.
- Assess new technologies and development methodologies providing appropriate recommendations.
- Globally recognised as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Leader in the provision of cloud based technology and services into the Clinical Trials sector.
- The technology stack is currently based on .Net 4.5 and MVC 6 with RESTful API and Mobile (iOS/Android) apps.
- High growth technology business, wholly owned subsidiary of a leader in Clinical Trial Document Solutions which provides extensive professional development and exposure to new technologies.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop and encouraged to provide technical input into the design of the product.
- Proven background using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, HTML/CSS.
- Practical understanding implementing SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Technical experience with SQL.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package (negotiable) tailored according to candidate level of expertise.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724