Client Engagement Manager
Are you an experienced Client Engagement Manager or Clinical Project Manager looking to be more involved in the Commercial side of a global Clinical Research Organisation? Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Client Engagement Manager who can build relationships and manage communications with clients at multiple levels throughout the business. This is a pivotal role which is responsible for delivering performance targets and ensuring constant client satisfaction.
This position would best suit a commercially focussed professional, who’s built up their Clinical Operations expertise and are looking to move into a role which puts them as the conduit between the sponsor and the Clinical projects our client is running.
- Project management experience working within the Clinical Research industry with a good understanding of project requirements across multiple phases of study.
- Comfortable communicating across different levels
- A flexible and engaging person who enjoys working in a challenging environment and is comfortable in a client focused role.
- Commercially aware, with an understanding of budget, finance, deadlines and resourcing.
- Able to communicate across different levels covering multiple internal and external settings.
- An agile worker, keen to solve problems, troubleshoot issues and engage directly with key stakeholders.
- A confident communicator, able to take large sets of commercial information in a Clinical Research environment and condense it into understandable propositions for multiple business teams
- Manage a portfolio of clients and ensure a clear channel of communication internally and externally.
- Take complex sets of clinical requirements and distil them into succinct presentations for the Executive and Governance internal teams.
- Co-ordinate internal project team communications through effective management ensuring that work meets the intended deadlines, budgets and requirements to ensure minimal impact to the client.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects by working with the internal project team making sure this is in line with performance.
- Be responsible for the plan, forecast and budget for work according to client requirements.
- Work closely with Business Development amongst other Project Management teams to ensure that expectations are understood across the company.
- A specialist service provider working globally within the Clinical Research sphere.
- A Pharma Times top 50 growing company – strong portfolio of clients with recent successes.
- An opportunity to work in a company providing you with the scope for personal and progression opportunities.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352