Clinical Project Leader - Buckinghamshire
Do you have a background in Clinical Operations coupled with direct line management experience? Zest Scientific recruitment has an opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record managing teams in a Clinical Research environment. We are partnered with an internationally recognised CRO who are adding extra resource at Operational Management level. You will undertake operational responsibility which includes divisional P&L responsibility as well as direct line management of Team Leaders who head up an operational delivery team (primarily Senior CTA & CRA professionals).
- A background in Clinical Operations with management or project co-ordination experience.
- Resource management exposure with the ability to assess study requirements and analyse financials in order to ensure profitability.
- Head office based role (Bucks).
- A role model leader who can impart knowledge of the clinical trial process and provide mentorship to ensure projects are delivered to a high quality and within budget.
- A strong leader who makes operational decisions based on common sense judgement in conjunction with assessing key performance indicators and quality metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly define objectives and ensure process improvements are implemented.
- Manage a team of operational managers who have team leadership responsibility for a clinical operations team of Study Managers / Senior CTA.
- Mentor and develop leadership skills within the Operational Management team, identifying the leaders of the future.
- Ensure projects are being effectively managed, client needs met and documentation is complete and in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Provide performance reports to internal leadership, liaise with clients to deliver progress reports and continuously assess resource allocation for current and future projects.
- Identify process improvements which drive operational efficiencies and productivity yet maintain quality.
- Globally recognised as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Supports continued professional development and will provide long term opportunities for career enhancement.
- Understands the need to balance work and life commitments and can accommodate flexible start and finish times providing core hours are covered.
- Leader in the provision of cloud based technology and services into the Clinical Trials sector.
Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724