Clinical Research Nurse Manager - Reading - Berkshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
We are looking to identify an experienced nurse manager with excellent communication skills and experience of leading teams for a leading commercial healthcare organisation in Berkshire.
The Clinical Research Nurse Manager will lead a multidisciplinary team and initiate and manage nursing activities related to clinical trials
This role has no shifts or weekend working.
- 50% of your time will be utilised clinically:
- Drive quality assurance measures and appropriate policies to enhance clinical research activity and successful business delivery.
- Exercise meticulous attention to detail when collecting, recording, safety reporting, and verifying study data, reviewing trends and share best practice.
- Promoting and nurtures a welcoming and pleasant environment for staff and participants to ensure effective team working, and provide professional leadership.
- Facilitates and ensures affective communication, by participation in, regular clinical team, multidisciplinary, project strategy, feasibility, forums, and core study meetings.
- Reviews research protocols, identify and coordinate training and education requirements for clinical reports.
- Takes the lead on initiating emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents.
- Reviewer and author of relevant clinical SOP’s/guideline.
- Review audit reports, complaints, initiating corrective and preventative action to ensure best practice.
- Overall responsibility for Clinical Health and Safety.
- Management of team through performance management.
- Ensure that the clinical competency assessments and study specific training has been completed.
- Embrace change, and continue to improve own clinical competency and research skills to maintain and improve clinical efficiency and quality of care.
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Right to work in the UK
- Post Graduate diploma in a health/biological sciences related area or equivalent.
- Management skills including experience of team leadership.
- Advanced organisational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Knowledge of the application of research within the Clinical and Research Governance agenda.
- Excellent cross disciplinary/interagency communication skills and ability to facilitate collaborative working relationships.
- Possess a broad range of advanced Clinical skills and assessment techniques.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Clinical Research Nurse Manager Jobs Berkshire, Nurse Manager, NMC, Adult Nurse, Nursing, Clinical Research Nurse Jobs, Senior Clinical Research Nurse Jobs Reading
Company and Culture:
Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager. The role comes with an attractive salary plus bonuses