Clinical Research Nurse - Lancashire - North West
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a nurse from the NHS looking for a new challenge within clinical research? This role would suit an enthusiastic NHS nurse, and in brief, the role offers:
- No shift work
- Negotiable salary
- Bonuses upto 30% on top of salary
- Professional fees paid
- Excellent pension scheme
- Excellent career development where staff are valued and promoted
The Clinical Research Nurse role will utilise your nursing expertise to create and maintenance a high quality clinical research environment, initiating and managing nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to completion.
- 100% of your time will be utilised clinically
- Perform all visits, observations, safety reporting, and interventions with the participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP’s and policies
- Promote studies; carry out pre-screening efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encourage patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collect, record, verify and enter study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF, and all associated paperwork, with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurtures a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Initiates emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
- Fully NMC registered nurse
- A broad post qualification nursing experience
- Adult nursing is essential
Company and Culture
Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally. This role represents an excellent first step or indeed career development within clinical research nursing. The role comes with an attractive salary plus other benefits.