Clinical Study Manager – High Wycombe
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Clinical Trials Professional (Trials Team Leader or Manager, Senior CRA/CTA) in the South Buckinghamshire area? Our client is currently seeking individuals with a strong Clinical Research Management background to oversee, develop and lead the resource management of their TMF operations division. This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team Leader, Operations Manager, Head of Clinical Process, or Resourcing Lead to take control in sourcing, allocating, managing, supervising and improving the resources within an extremely important division of a Global Clinical Research Company.
The key to success as an applicant for the Resource Management Leader lies in the ability to demonstrate a practically gained knowledge of clinical trials, alongside experience managing the resources of a team both internally and externally, and identifying the most effective use of assets to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Will have management experience working with direct reports, and allocating their skill sets to the correct tasks in hand
- Should be able to demonstrate past exposure to working with and organising contractor and freelance work
- Will be comfortable in liaising with the client/sponsor in implementing resources within their trials
- Will be confident in developing training and mentoring strategies for new individuals to the department
- Would be required to provide input for continuous improvement to the TMF Readiness processes and feedback in meetings and reports
- Our client is a well-established, global digital systems provider working within the Clinical Research sphere
- They are known as being pioneers in flexible and innovative Clinical Trials systems and services
- They pride themselves on the being experts in their field
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Zest is working to a strict deadline; in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.