Commercial Lead - Digital Mental Health
Zest’s Digital Health division is leading a search to identify a commercial leader to build out a commercial strategy for a new technology launch. The software platform (Class 1 Medical Device) will change the way patients are triaged in the Mental Health setting and the scale of the market potential is particularly appealing.
The Commercial Lead presents a unique opportunity to join a start-up built on cutting edge, evidence based research where you will join an accomplished leadership group, playing a pivotal role in the rapid growth and build out of a successful commercial function.
- Proven record of delivery launching new technology or disruptor services into the UK healthcare sector.
- You will have forged excellent relationships with key decision makers across the NHS and/or Insurance / Private Healthcare.
- A role model leader with the entrepreneurial flair to leverage influence and drive a change in diagnosis pathways within the Digital Mental Health setting.
- Commercially astute, familiar with changing trends within the Mental Health sector with MedTech / Digital Health experience.
- Comfortable working in a start-up culture, operating across different disciplines and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Launch a unique psychiatric assessment platform, building out a commercial strategy developing strategic partnership accounts.
- Implement a growth strategy, developing a robust sales pipeline - working with customers to refine existing product offering and identify new propositions based on sector needs.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will develop a high performing commercial team through effective recruitment and mentorship.
- Conduct market analysis and identify business growth opportunities, working closely with Product and Marketing teams.
- Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique, evidence based software platform (SaMD) drawing on significant clinical trial data and deep clinical expertise to improve the diagnosis of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- A pioneering technology solution which will remove bottlenecks within primary care diagnosis and ensure that every individual is able to quickly access the treatment pathway they need.
- Currently going through rapid scale up following a successful regulatory submission and subsequent funding round.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724