Compounding Technician - Pharmaceutical Manufacture
Are you an experienced compounding / formulation professional working in the pharmaceutical industry? Perhaps you’re a Pharmacist with some exposure to working in a MHRA regulated environment? Zest Scientific has been asked by our client – a SME pharma manufacturer in London – to find two compounding technicians to join their growing team in light of the business’ expansion plans for 2019.
- Strong understanding of formulation / compounding in Pharmaceutical manufacture
- Degree in Pharmaceutical sciences or a related field (Pharmacy/Chemistry/Microbiology etc.)
- Experience in working in an MHRA regulated environment
- Strong analytical thinker with a high attention to detail
- An awareness of the cross-over between manufacturing & production and Quality/Regulatory etc.
Your new job:
- Take responsibility in compounding a variety of extemporaneous substances using ISP Standard Operating procedures in accordance with GMP
- Perform over labelling of imported products
- Repack a range of products for the UK market
- Be responsible for stock control and replenishment alongside other production colleagues
- Ensure the cleanliness of the manufacturing department
- Take an active contributory part in SOP, BMR and process flow documentations
- Support the training of new starters in the business
Your new company:
- A leading SME manufacturer of Pharmaceutical products
- A new business launch in the pipeline with further expansions planned for 2019
- Recent influx of investment to their manufacturing facility
Our client has recognised the need to be flexible in the market. As such, they can remunerate according to the experience of the right candidate. A consultant at Zest would be happy to give you more information after going through the experience detailed on your CV.
Zest is working to a strict deadline on this position so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Alternatively, please get in touch with Jason Cox at Zest Medical to learn more. Please note however that specific details as to the client will not be released until Zest is in receipt of a CV.
*Please note, your CV will not be sent to any client of Zest’s before you’ve spoken with a consultant about the opportunities available*
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672