Continuous Improvement Manager - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific Recruitment has partnered with a leading Life Science organisation in Cambridgeshire to identify a Continuous Improvement Manager. The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for the identification of improvement opportunities, management of projects and delivery of tangible financial savings across European sites and for the line management and development of a team of Lean Six-Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts.
We’re looking not only for someone with exceptional man management capabilities, but it’s also vital that you are an experienced Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt. If you’re someone who is commercially focussed and passionate about developing a successful team, we would love to hear from you.
- Working with managers to understand potential pinch points in the business where the greatest opportunity/need for improvement may lie
- Identifying major improvement opportunities which align with business strategy, focus on customer value and maximize ROI
- Assisting with project prioritisation decisions by providing or reviewing business cases, ensuring accurate projections on value delivery, ROI, savings and benefits
- Keeping up to date with new improvement methodologies and those employed by our competitors and recommending those that will enhance or further develop the continuous improvement strategy
- Supporting the delivery of the continuous improvement strategy across all European sites within agreed timeframes
- Facilitating and/or managing major business improvement projects
- Building, leading and motivating an effective project team
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Lean/Six-sigma Black Belt, certified by an industry recognised leader
- Strong understanding of business and finance
- Experience of line management
- Experienced in creative thinking and problem solving techniques
- Able to take the initiative and confident in decision making
- Experience of leading Lean/Six-sigma projects and delivering significant financial savings in excess of £100K
- Able to train to Lean/Six-sigma green belt level
- Experienced facilitator at all levels of an organisation
- Able to apply Design For Six-Sigma (DFSS) methodology to new business ventures
Continuous Improvement Manager Cambridgeshire, Continuous Improvement Manager Jobs Cambridgeshire, Six-Sigma Black Belt, Lean