CRA - Neurodegenerative Studies - Cambridge
CRA Jobs in Cambridge. Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a candidate with Clinical Trials experience. The role is a Junior Project Management role, ideally candidates will have gained industry experience as a Clinical Trial Coordinator or as a Clinical Research Associate looking to make the next step.
- The Clinical Project Manager will work closely with Pharmaceutical clients, primarily involved in assessing neurodegeneration.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple clinical trial projects which includes providing input and further review of contract proposals, budget management, client engagement (process planning, scheduling and control from contract sign off to completion) and ongoing client support.
- The Project Manager will train site personnel on the test battery and oversee the preparation of study specific web based training programmes.
- Additionally, tasked to prepare customized user manuals and continually review end user requirements.
- Primarily based in the Cambridge office with some field visits to client / sponsor sites (UK & European travel).
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- High growth, medium sized business (consistent year on year growth) with an innovative product pipeline, exploring new verticals.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop.
- Demonstrable history of supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast track trajectories’ within the business.
- The successful candidate will have CRO industry experience with the ability to oversee multiple clinical trial projects or Pharmaceutical exposure in neuropsychological trials.
- Professional experience as a CRA or with Study Management / Coordinator responsibility.
- Team oriented attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Engaging and confident communicator
Salary up to £40,000 (DOE) plus a rage of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724