CTA Manager - High Wycombe
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Clinical Trials professional (CRA, CTA, Team Leader/Manager or TMF Owner etc) in the South Buckinghamshire area? Our client is currently seeking individuals to lead the smooth operation of the Trials Master File (TMF) systems and services within Clinical Trials under their remit. Specifically, they are looking for individuals with a complete understanding of the Clinical Development process alongside strong Clinical Trials Administration skills. As such, this position would suit a CTA, CRA, or TMF owner’s skills who would like an office based role in which they can utilise their focussed skill set to ensure projects are adequately resourced, allocated, tracked and Quality Controlled.
The key to success as an applicant for the TMF Quality Control Leader lies in being able to demonstrate the technical knowledge of Clinical Trials and the TMF, along with a proven background in a supervisory capacity involving training, coaching or mentoring teams. In demonstrating such experience, the successful candidate will play an essential role in the business and will be remunerated competitively.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a complete understanding of the Clinical Trials and Development process
- Will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the Trials Master File (TMF) including auditing and inspection requirements based on a number of year’s practical experience
- Will have proven supervisory or line management experience with coaching/training/mentoring
- Will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in professional engagement with colleagues, clients and managers
- Our client is a well-established, global digital systems provider working within the Clinical Research sphere
- They are known as being pioneers in flexible and innovative Clinical Trials systems and services
- They pride themselves on the being experts in their field
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Zest is working to a strict deadline; in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.