CTA - Document Co-ordinator - Six Month Contract
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Do you have a background in Clinical Trial Administration with knowledge of TMF? Are you available to start employment early to mid July? If the answer to either of these questions is no then unfortunately this opportunity is not for you as we are working to a strict deadline.
Zest Scientific Recruitment is partnered with a leading provider of CRO services to identify a Clinical Trial Administrator / Site Co-ordinator to join the business on a six month contract (potential for extension) working in a Document Quality Co-ordinator capacity based in Buckinghamshire.
- Clinical Trials experience with a focus on Clinical Documentation Management.
- Knowledge of the processes associated with the conduct of clinical trials and document management operations.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH GCP and at least 12 months of direct experience with TMF.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail, organised and proactive.
- Available to attend a recruitment assessment day on 22nd June.
- Available to start training early to mid July.
- The TMF Specialist will provide logistical support to a number of global projects responsible for the set up of TMF and Investigator Site Files, remapping TMF documentation and conducting pre audit / inspection reviews of TMF.
- This is a fast paced environment where you will need to prioritise projects; scanning and indexing of client study documentation ensuring deadlines are met.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- Provides personalised learning and development plans to ensure individuals have the skills required to be successful in the post.
- Six month contract with the potential to extend tenure depending on project delivery.
Base salary up to £25,500 (Full Time Equivalent) + Benefits.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.