Data Manager - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a data management professional from within the pharmaceutical or clinical research sectors? We are recruiting a number of Data Managers for a global company in the Cambridgeshire area. The Data Managers will be responsible for extracting study data from various sources and then using computer systems, or SAS, to transform the data into the required format for customers.
Responsibilities of the Data Manager
- Complying with UK and International GLP and GCP regulations.
- Performing pre-clinical or clinical data management as required
- Preparing the data management folder for studies
- Working with customers on the preparation of data management specifications
- Reviewing data management specifications and sending responses directly to customers
- Collaborating with internal partners regarding the required database set-up
- Reviewing work prepared by others in the team
- Providing advice to colleagues in solving data management problems
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and maximising productivity
Requirements for the role of Data Manager
- Some experience of performing data management within an applicable industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of using EXCEL and databases
- Experience of data management services is desirable
- Programming and/or SAS knowledge is advantageous
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical industry or SEND format is desirable