Data Scientist - Neuroscience
Do you have a background in the field of Computational Neuroscience with exposure to large data sets and are seeking opportunities to apply your knowledge to have a significant social impact? Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a global pioneer in the field of personalised healthcare who are developing innovations, transforming patients’ lives for the future.
We are seeking a Data Scientist with a Computational Neuroscience focus; you will be the primary person responsible for designing and implementing analyses using multiple data sources. This role will collaborate with global teams offering strategic data insights, having a positive impact on many patients’ lives.
- Proven knowledge of the field of Computational Neuroscience.
- Experienced in the implementation of data management within the Neuroscience field.
- Passionate about making a change and playing a significant role in developing innovative personalised healthcare.
- Self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritising to achieve goals in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of statistical programming languages such as; R and Python.
- Responsible for designing and implementing analyses using multiple data sources.
- Independently research to develop strategic plans to gain access to data; through collaboration and/or data generation.
- The scope of this opportunity is significant as you will have access to a unique dataset - the business has partnered with some of the leading organisations at the forefront of advancing personalised healthcare.
- Highly visible role with the opportunity to present insights at scientific conferences.
- Be part of a global leader which is revolutionizing personalised patient care and delivering real world solutions as a result of the positive developments made in the field of research.
- Join a team made up of world class leading experts who are committed to transforming patient’s lives through scientific innovation.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351