Data Scientist - Digital Healthcare
Zest Scientific Recruitment has been instructed by a leading provider of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to identify a Clinical Data Scientist to join a growing team of Scientists with a background in Psychiatry, Psychology, Cognitive Assessment or Neuroscience. This is a Cambridge based role where you will join a multi-disciplinary team, primarily responsible for analyzing clinical and health economic outcomes and would be perfect for a candidate with a natural flair for statistics (SPSS & R).
- Background in Psychology (Graduate level) with associated training in statistical methods and data visualization.
- Familiarity with statistical computing packages.
- Genuine interest in developing statistical models that will drive business decision making.
- Passionate about the prospect of being part of an organisation which is changing the way we address mental health.
- A team player who demonstrates the capacity to manage conflicting projects and have the ability to adapt and help other disciplines depending on the business objectives.
- The organisation works in partnership with the NHS, Private Healthcare and the Pharmaceutical Industry providing therapy to those suffering from depression, anxiety and other related conditions.
- The business is generating highly valuable data which is helping develop innovative practices which are improving the delivery of care.
- The Clinical Data Specialist will work on a diverse range of projects, interacting with R&D, Sales, Service Delivery and Software Development.
- Work across conflicting projects and have the ability to adapt and help other disciplines depending on the business priority.
- New headcount role within a Digital Healthcare technology company which is expanding its Data Science team.
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year for the last four years) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Chance to secure a role with a business which is on a steep growth trajectory and the subsequent personal development opportunities which this provides.
- Employees are encouraged to initiate new projects and ultimately pursue avenues which they have a keen interest in.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724