Data Scientist - Digital Healthcare
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific Recruitment has been instructed by a leading provider of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to identify a Clinical Data Scientist to join a growing team of Scientists with a background in Psychiatry, Psychology, Cognitive Assessment or Neuroscience. This is a Cambridge based role where you will join a multi-disciplinary team, primarily responsible for analyzing clinical and health economic outcomes and would be perfect for a candidate with a natural flair for statistics (SPSS & R).
- Background in Psychology (Graduate level) with associated training in statistical methods and data visualization.
- Familiarity with statistical computing packages.
- Genuine interest in developing statistical models that will drive business decision making.
- Passionate about the prospect of being part of an organisation which is changing the way we address mental health.
- A team player who demonstrates the capacity to manage conflicting projects and have the ability to adapt and help other disciplines depending on the business objectives.
- The organisation works in partnership with the NHS, Private Healthcare and the Pharmaceutical Industry providing therapy to those suffering from depression, anxiety and other related conditions.
- The business is generating highly valuable data which is helping develop innovative practices which are improving the delivery of care.
- The Clinical Data Specialist will work on a diverse range of projects, interacting with R&D, Sales, Service Delivery and Software Development.
- Work across conflicting projects and have the ability to adapt and help other disciplines depending on the business priority.
- New headcount role within a Digital Healthcare technology company which is expanding its Data Science team.
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year for the last four years) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Chance to secure a role with a business which is on a steep growth trajectory and the subsequent personal development opportunities which this provides.
- Employees are encouraged to initiate new projects and ultimately pursue avenues which they have a keen interest in.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.