DevOps Engineer - Cambridge
Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to identify a DevOps Engineer with previous experience in delivering high quality services and maintaining the running of several platforms. This presents a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge technology within the digital health space, supporting an organisation that is trying to revolutionise the development of cancer treatments.
- Ideally understands and has experience in platforms, being able to manage several resources and a variety of workloads.
- An individual with the appetite for innovation and experimentation who is passionate in contributing to the improvement of health research.
- Willingness to undertake training and mentorship as well as engaging in team building exercises.
- Open to facing new challenges and adapting systems by learning new tools, languages and models.
- Managing resources across several cloud providers and being vital in the set up and maintenance of databases.
- Developing software and working with a broad scope of experimentation.
- Manage and improve support systems including metrics, tracing and others.
- Assisting and continuously improving the development experience by providing secure and easy access to resources.
- Digital Health Company with a passion to transform data access to improve the development of new patient treatment in Oncology.
- An opportunity to work in a company who are keen to offer a broad scope in a relaxed and social working environment.
- This is a permeant opportunity and the chance to secure a role with an organisation which will provide training and development within the digital health space.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available.
Zest Scientific are currently reviewing CV’s and actively short listing candidates so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply immediately and we can arrange a date and time to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352