Senior Research Leader - Digital Mental Health
Zest Scientific is seeking an accomplished Research Leader with a commercial background forged in developing a research agenda for Digital Mental Health and outcomes based research projects. This is an opportunity to join one of the UKs most exciting organisations (based in London) which is developing new treatments for a range of Mental Health conditions and through its translational research programme there is extensive scope to develop pioneering new treatments.
- Commercial experience developing research strategies in digital mental health, digital phenotyping and outcomes based research.
- Advanced degree in Neuroscience, Behavioural Science, Psychology or related discipline.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to quickly adapt to a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Detailed knowledge of clinical and digital research methods.
- A confident communicator, demonstrating the ability to leverage influence with internal and external stakeholders.
- Define the digital research agenda, articulating ideas to the R&D team to develop research protocols for both company-sponsored and investigator initiated studies.
- Collaborate with existing third-party digital phenotyping research partners in addition to scoping new commercial partners.
- Work closely with the Product team to define a clear Digital Phenotyping roadmap.
- Undertake line management responsibility for a small team with the scope to raise the profile and expand the digital health research programme.
- One of the most exciting organisations to emerge from the UK biotech arena.
- Recently secured significant Series B funding to further develop an advanced, large-scale clinical development programme.
- The Digital Phenotyping research agenda is central to their development.
- The company’s core values are at the heart of everything they do and they are at passionate about discovering new therapies which can solve some of the largest unmet medical needs.
Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724