Director Intelligence and Insight
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a talented Senior Consultant or Director for a global healthcare organisation in London. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in Oncology, someone who is commercially focussed with in-depth consulting experience and proven account leadership expertise. If you have line management experience and an advanced degree, we would love to chat and discuss this role in greater detail with you.
- Strong consulting experience and proven account leadership
- Higher degree (MSc, MD, PhD) in oncology or related disciplines
- Extensive project management and commercial experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in oncology and a complementary commercial skill (e.g., access, regulatory, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent business development skills to cultivate and grow existing client relationships; strong account management skills; exceptional framing and solution-forming skills
- Confident communication skills to interact with clients on a peer-to-peer basis and provide subject matter expertise
- Ensure three-dimensional management of client engagements, including design, planning, client and people management, evidence collection, analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with clients to ensure that projects are designed to answer strategic business questions and executed with a high degree of client satisfaction
- Actively participate in devising overall strategic client account plans, developing the account team, strengthening existing relationships and expanding company reach within the client organisation while building the company brand
- Grow accounts through existing engagements, actively seek out new business based on client needs and pursue new opportunities with new brands within existing accounts
- Collaborate with other members of the project and account teams to ensure clients experience best-in-class customer service
- Act as a valued subject matter expert in oncology externally, and mentor junior staff internally on clinical, regulatory and commercial aspects of the pharmaceutical industry
- Lead project teams to analyse findings, develop conclusions and recommendations, and create client presentations that deliver an evidence-based story on the topics in focus
- Ensure that the project teams are collecting market, competitor and stakeholder evidence in an efficient manner
- Attend key conferences with the objectives of interacting with a wide range of experts and delegates and attending key symposia, presentations, posters and booths
- Mentor the members of the Intelligence & Insight team by identifying their strengths and opportunities and supporting their development; ensure sustained focus on delivering concise insights that can create impact and be of value to our clients
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from this sector, so if you are looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. There is a competitive salary, performance related bonus and other benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728