Drug Formulation Director
Are you a registered and licenced Pharmacist in the London area? Do you have leadership experience within formulation and drug development? Are you commercially minded, with experience managing strategic changes in a fast paced commercial environment?
Our client - an influential and leading medical services company - is welcoming applications from credible Formulation Directors and Managers to provide strategic leadership in the day-to-day affairs of their drug development facility.
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical drug formulation environment
- Registered Pharmacist with licence to practice in the UK
- Significant leadership / managerial background
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant Pharmaceutical Discipline
- Expert knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
- A strong understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Line management experience of senior or experienced individuals
- Provide oversight of the drug manufacturing facility and its SOPs to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of patients and customers
- Detail and provide specific instructions, advice and notifications of contra-indications relating to the products
- Manage the budgets and provide input to the business’ scope for continued growth
- Ensure that the purchasing, storage and distribution of pharmaceuticals are in accordance with excellent medicines management practices
- Monitor the quality of products being delivered to patients and customers
- Line manage and account for the manufacturing management team
- Monitor and develop service improvements throughout the chain of operations
Our client recognises the need to employ the best people in the market; in order to secure the services of the right candidate, they are willing to be flexible on their remuneration package.
This is an exclusive project, so to learn more, please contact Jason Cox at Zest Medical, or apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672