Drug Metabolism Study Manager - Cambridgeshire
Zest Scientific are looking to identify an experienced Drug Metabolism Study Manager for a key client in Cambridgeshire. We are keen to hear from scientists with proven experience in in-vitro assays and DMPK studies, with particular preference for Cytochrome P450 research.
The Drug Metabolism Study Manager has responsibility for performing in-vitro metabolism studies, in the role of Study Director, that are carried out and reported to high scientific standards in compliance with GXP, A(SP)A and HSE regulations.
- To review the scientific literature and attend conferences and thereby maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to in vitro metabolism.
- To support departmental strategy required to meet identified business needs, such as those detailed in Departmental Annual Performance targets.
- To undertake the role of Study Director, for all types of In Vitro Metabolism studies, including those of novel design, and to ensure that all studies carried out are performed to a high scientific quality.
- To undertake laboratory work in relation to in vitro metabolism studies.
- To promote the Metabolism Division at scientific meetings, through presentation and publication, where appropriate.
- Proven experience within Drug Metabolism Studies
- Degree level candidate
- Candidates with Cytochrome P450 (CYPs), Liver Cells, Microsomes and In-vitro assays experience are very much sought
Drug Metabolism, DMPK, Cytochrome P450, CYPs, Liver Cells, Microsomes, In-vitro assays, Study Manager, Cambridgeshire, Drug Metabolism Study manager Jobs
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728