Drug Metabolism Study Manager - Cambridgeshire
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific are looking to identify an experienced Drug Metabolism Study Manager for a key client in Cambridgeshire. We are keen to hear from scientists with proven experience in in-vitro assays and DMPK studies, with particular preference for Cytochrome P450 research.
The Drug Metabolism Study Manager has responsibility for performing in-vitro metabolism studies, in the role of Study Director, that are carried out and reported to high scientific standards in compliance with GXP, A(SP)A and HSE regulations.
- To review the scientific literature and attend conferences and thereby maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to in vitro metabolism.
- To support departmental strategy required to meet identified business needs, such as those detailed in Departmental Annual Performance targets.
- To undertake the role of Study Director, for all types of In Vitro Metabolism studies, including those of novel design, and to ensure that all studies carried out are performed to a high scientific quality.
- To undertake laboratory work in relation to in vitro metabolism studies.
- To promote the Metabolism Division at scientific meetings, through presentation and publication, where appropriate.
- Proven experience within Drug Metabolism Studies
- Degree level candidate
- Candidates with Cytochrome P450 (CYPs), Liver Cells, Microsomes and In-vitro assays experience are very much sought
Drug Metabolism, DMPK, Cytochrome P450, CYPs, Liver Cells, Microsomes, In-vitro assays, Study Manager, Cambridgeshire, Drug Metabolism Study manager Jobs