Executive Medical Director - Oncology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Senior Medical Professional with a Board certification in Oncology? Our client, an influential and global CRO, is looking to appoint an Executive Medical Director to provide medical oversight of Clinical Trials and Medical Affairs functions within the business and externally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Director to experience multiple pipelines, and lead as a wide reaching expert within industry.
The key to the success of an applicant for this role will lie in your ability to demonstrate a strong academic background in Oncology including a board certification or equivalent qualification. You will have a sound understanding and a number of years’ practical experience in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Regulatory requirements within Pharma, Biotech or CRO environments.
- Medical Doctor with a board certification (or equivalent experience) in Oncology
- Strong Clinical Development experience across multiple phases
- Well versed in protocol development, trial design, medical monitoring and regulatory submission
- Solid background in traditional Medical Affairs functions (KOL engagement, training and support for more junior medical professionals, Review of Scientific data, Medical information review, Medical publication etc.)
- Support of Business Development teams in core proposals, feasibility assessments and sponsor meetings.
- Preferably 10+ years’ industry experience specifically in the Oncological field
- Representation of the company at client meetings, regulatory bodies, symposiums and conferences
- Development of Clinical protocols and strategy and clinical regulatory input
- Lead the clinical development teams within Oncology fields of study
- Work closely with clients in providing expert TA advice throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Identify and engage KOLs, representing the company at events and industry meetings
- Provide supervision of more junior Medical staff in a matrix reporting structure
- Flexible location (Europe)
In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest is working to a strict deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.