Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a Formulation Scientist with exposure to the Pharma or CRO industry. This role will give you the opportunity to work for a leader in the pharmaceutical sector gaining knowledge and experience within a wider team to make a real impact within a global organisation.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach – liaising with others on shared projects and being able to interact with others.
- Proven experience of input to the formulation of products.
- An individual who is a confident decision maker and able to prioritise their workload in a reactive environment.
- Has the appetite to contribute to the development and effective running of existing systems within the department, making an impact within a leading research and drug development organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of customer relationship management.
- Liaising with internal customers to ensure accurate dose formation as well as demonstrating compliance with GLP and H&S regulations in general.
- Ensuring the preparation of test materials and taking representative samples of liquid, dietary, blends and capsule in accordance with SOPs and study paperwork.
- Responsible for the preparation of information sheet and methods for all formulations under supervision as well as short term acute studies and local lymph node studies under supervision.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organization that is passionate about enhancing research and delivery.
- Support the provision of on the job training to Pharmacy staff.
- An opportunity to work for a company who provide great opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A leading company within the pharmaceutical industry who are continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351