Genomics Data Curator
Do you have a background in the field of genomics and exposure to large data sets and are seeking opportunities to apply your knowledge to have a significant social impact? Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a global pioneer in the field of Genomics which has developed a software platform which provides data solutions for diagnosing and treating genetic disease.
We are seeking a Genomics Data Curator covering maternity leave to be based in Cambridge. You will be the primary person responsible for delivering large data sets to the statisticians and engineers in the team enabling them to be immediately highly productive, which will have a positive (global) impact on many patients’ lives.
- Proven knowledge of the field of genomics.
- Experienced in the preparation, integration and manipulation of large genomic data sets.
- Passionate about making a change and playing a significant role in changing the way genetic diseases are identified and treated.
- Self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritising to achieve goals in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of PostgreSQL and relational databases.
- Responsible for accelerating the activities of the machine learning team through the preparation, integration and manipulation of large data sets.
- Independently research to overcome challenges through the recommendation of new data sets.
- The scope of this opportunity is significant as you will have access to a unique genomic dataset - the business has partnered with some of the leading organisations at the forefront of advancing human genetics.
- Highly visible role working closely with the Head of A.I. & Data to inform on strategies.
- Be part of one of the UK’s most innovative and exciting projects which is revolutionizing personalized patient care and delivering real world solutions as a result of the positive developments made in the field of Human Genetic research.
- Join a team made up of world class leading experts which have secured significant investment and provided the business with an excellent foundation in which to scale.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724