Genomics Sales Account Manager - Oxfordshire
Are you a successful sales professional with experience promoting genomics services?
Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a global provider of Molecular Biology Services. We are seeking a Genomics Sales Account Manager who has a background promoting NGS or Sanger Sequencing and is looking for an exciting opportunity whereby you will be pivotal in expanding existing accounts along with establishing new clients across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Hampshire.
- A proven history of success in a field based sales capacity promoting genomics services such as; Sanger Sequencing or Next Generation Sequencing.
- Willingness to identify industry trends, understand your competitions strengths and weaknesses and utilise them to leverage influence throughout the sales process.
- An entrepreneurial and personable candidate who possesses strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated with the willingness to undertake national travel to pursue commercial opportunities.
- Maintain and develop existing key account relationships to drive the growth as well as strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Establish and implement a business development strategy within the given territory to ensure delivery of an annual sales plan and continued growth within the role.
- Manage territory accounts post sale to ensure retention of existing customers and future growth opportunities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and utilise this information in the development of new products and services.
- Highly visible role providing you with a broad scope to work independently.
- Have access to a comprehensive portfolio of genomic services.
- Reputation for outstanding service delivery in a high growth area.
- Fast track personal development where you will be encouraged to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and provided with the opportunity to launch new initiatives.
In order to secure the services of the right level candidate the client is willing to be flexible on package and will present a competitive offering.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351