Global Commercial Lead - Medical Communications
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify an accomplished commercial leader with extensive experience in the Medical Communications industry. Are you a highly credible Business Development professional that’s capable of launching and growing a new medical writing division? If so I’d be keen to speak with you.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be given a highly attractive package which includes equity options. This role will take the lead on day-to-day managerial role in close collaboration with both colleagues and major regional clients and the line management and training of newly appointed graduates.
- An accomplished Business Development professional with experience in an agency setting OR in the Medical Affairs division at a Pharma company.
- Entrepreneurial individual who demonstrates the drive and strategic knowledge to successfully scale up a new medical writing division.
- Self-motivated with a high level of organisational skills.
- Knowledge of good publication practice and the principles of practices of medical communications.
- Highly visible role, setting up the commercial sector of a new division for the company.
- Undertake the efficient and timely development and implementation of projects including budget management and financial reporting.
- Develop organic new business opportunities.
- Work coherently with the Business Head of the unit and closely with Project Managers and Medical Writers when required.
- Lead publication development; ensuring alignment to publication strategy.
- Thriving independent scientific communications company with offices in 125+ countries worldwide.
- Broad scope for personal growth by working on a wide variety of project activities and being highly visible in the company.
- Agile and creative working environment whereby you have the opportunity to create the role to your practice style.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available including equity options. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351