Head of Quality
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify the Head of Quality for a world leading research organisation. We are looking for a strong leader to oversee the strategic planning and implementation of an integrated Quality Management System across all aspects of the business, collaborating with other leaders to make final decisions and approvals on all quality-related policies, programs and initiatives.
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Leading both QA and QC functions.
- Developing QMS, ideally from scratch.
- Working within highly regulated environments (GMP, ISO9001, ISO13485)
- Leading Quality managers and teams to a high degree of success
- Create and drive the quality strategy and champion processes to ensure operational efficiencies and effectiveness at organizational level.
- Establish and sustain quality policies and procedures commensurate with the business context.
- Evaluate and prioritise quality projects in line with the quality strategy.
- Act as the company subject matter expert with regards to company, industry and governmental quality regulations.
- Implement versatile management styles to lead and inspire managers across quality functions, including Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory.
- Design the organization’s quality risk management and mitigation strategy, including a plan for continuity during periods of adverse events.
- Develop a strong culture of openness based on colleague consultation, responsible decision taking and champion a practise of informed decision making.
- Contribute actively, with other leadership team members, to communicate consistently the strategic anchors, core values and the company goals throughout the business and lead from the front in setting a style of team commitment.
- Champion a culture of continual improvement (LEAN, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, RCA, VSM) to the highest standards and practises.
- Proactively identify resource gaps – recruit and develop the right talent required to build cohesive, functional quality teams.
- Provide direction on the business risk and product quality appetite for balanced Quality Management Systems commensurate with business goals.
- Lead internal/external audits towards accreditation to required standards (ISO/GMP/MHRA/FDA)
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from the research sector, so if you are looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728