Machine Learning Engineer - Genomic Data
Do you have a background in Machine Learning and are seeking opportunities to apply your knowledge to have a significant social impact? Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a global pioneer in the field of Genomics which has developed a software platform which provides data solutions for diagnosing and treating genetic disease. We are seeking a Machine Learning specialist to be based in either Cambridge or London to join a newly formed Machine Learning team where you will play a pivotal role in driving the overall strategy. You will gain access to a very large dataset (genomic data) and execute the first machine learning algorithms to ultimately deliver automation which will have a positive (global) impact on many patients’ lives.
- A proven commercial background in Machine Learning with expert knowledge of Python.
- Experience of statistical software language R.
- An enterprising professional who demonstrates the ability to work closely with business leaders to realise and inform the overall AI strategy.
- Passionate about making a change and playing a significant role in changing the way genetic diseases are identified and treated.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take ownership of projects – hands on mentality where you will independently assess and review scalability of projects.
- Office location: London or Cambridge.
- Apply Machine Learning to genomic data to deliver automation to a genome-based diagnostic software platform.
- The scope of this opportunity is significant as you will have access to a unique genomic dataset - the business has partnered with some of the leading organisations at the forefront of advancing human genetics.
- Develop high-quality implementation of Machine Learning algorithms into existing software.
- Advise on scalability and performance optimization for both cloud and on-premises services.
- Be part of one of the UK’s most innovative and exciting projects which is revolutionizing personalized patient care and delivering real world solutions as a result of the positive developments made in the field of Human Genetic research.
- Join a team made up of world class leading experts which have secured significant investment and provided the business with an excellent foundation in which to scale.
Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724