Manager of Project Management
Are you a Senior Project Manager or Associate Director with previous Line Management responsibility? Are you client focussed, with a solid understanding of the Pharmaceutical and drug development industry? Are you looking for a job in Buckinghamshire? Zest Scientific is partnered with an influential, global CRO in the High Wycombe area who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to manage their team of Project Managers (PMs), and act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of their clients.
From inception to close out, the Manager of Project Management will oversee and develop the team of PM professionals responsible for being the first port of call for new and existing clients. As such, the key to the success of an applicant for this position will lie in the ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of Clinical Project requirements, alongside the ability to lead a team in a highly client orientated environment based on first-hand past experience.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager in a Clinical or Pharmaceutical environment (Pharma, CRO, Biotech)
- Clear line management responsibility in past positions
- An excellent understanding of client requirements in a pharmaceutical drug development environment
- A background which demonstrates past budgetary responsibility
- An understanding of metrics based analyses and how they can be utilised in developing performance
- In depth knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Proven experience of developing people in a fast paced environment
- A keen communicator with a strong affinity to lead
- Previous job titles may include Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Senior Study Manager, Associate Director of Project Management etc.
- Ability to travel internationally as required (no VISA or passport restrictions)
- Provide leadership for the team of Project Managers setting up pilot studies for clients
- Line manage and develop them
- Use metric based analyses to improve overall performance of the department
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients engaging the CRO in services
- Represent the company at client meetings / skype / conference calls
- Outline and manage project budgets according to the scope of the work
- Develop project plans to ensure milestone deadlines are achieved as per contracts and applicable regulations
- Give experienced input to the team understanding of Clinical Project requirements
- Prepare and provide invoicing information as required
- Be autonomous in leading the department and be accountable for the overall quality of allocated projects
- UK based with most of the work being done in and around High Wycombe
- A well respected and leading Global CRO based in the High Wycombe area
- An established company providing their own software based products and Clinical Research services to a range of top tier pharmaceutical clients
- Well situated in the South East of England, with good infrastructure links to London
- In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be negotiable on package.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672