Marketing Director - Digital Health
Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to identify a Marketing Director with a background in the healthcare sector. Candidates with an interest in Digital Health or experience working as a Senior Marketing leader for a digital company are particularly of interest. This is an outstanding opportunity with an organisation which is applying Natural Language Processing and AI models to improve the way Mental Health is delivered. Based in the Cambridge (UK) office the Marketing Director will lead the Marketing team delivering tangible business improvements.
- A creative and innovative Marketing leader with an excellent grounding in the healthcare sector.
- Genuine interest in Digital Health and its applications and/or professional experience in the digital space.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and translating this to clear action plans.
- Implement new ideas and leverage influence with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Define and implement the marketing strategy to build brand presence and drive customer engagement (B2B and B2C).
- Lead and mentor the team to deliver a high performing marketing division which is tooled to respond to the changing demands of the healthcare sector.
- Execute a plan which delivers increased referrals and increased sales.
- Transparent role which underpins the overall success of the business.
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Innovative, clinically validated, evidence based service which will make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate there is flexibility with the remuneration package and will be commensurate with experience.
We are currently reviewing CV’s and actively short-listing candidates so please apply immediately and we can arrange a date and time to discuss (confidentiality assured) this opportunity in greater detail.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724