Medical Director - Neuroscience
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Medical Professional with a Board certification in a Neuroscience related field? Our client, a global CRO, is looking for a Medical Director to manage both Clinical Operations and Medical Affairs, and provide therapeutic oversight to programs and projects which they are responsible for running.
The key to success as an applicant for this role will lie in your ability to demonstrate a strong academic background in Neuroscience including a board certification or equivalent qualification. You will have a sound understanding and practical experience of Clinical Development in a senior capacity within industry, and will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Medical Affairs requirements in a CRO environment.
- Medical Doctor with a board certification (or equivalent) in a Neuroscience related field
- Strong Clinical Development experience across multiple phases, preferably within a CRO
- Well versed in protocol development, trial design, medical monitoring and regulatory submission
- Solid background in traditional Medical Affairs functions (KOL engagement, training and support for more junior medical professionals, Review of Scientific data, Medical information review, Medical publication etc.)
- 360 Medical Affairs and Clinical Development role working in close conjunction with Commercial teams
- Lead the clinical development teams within the Neuroscientific fields of study
- Work closely with clients in providing expert TA advice throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Identify and engage KOLs, representing the company at events and industry meetings
- Flexible location
In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest is working to a strict deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.