Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Molecular Biologist with experience in mammalian cell culture. Our client is an exciting start-up that is facing exponential growth with an exciting pipeline advancing genetic medicine through DNA-based therapies.
- Ambitious individual with the diverse molecular biology skills – gained from either an academic or industrial setting.
- Experienced in molecular cloning techniques such as; subcloning & site-directed mutagenesis and DNA extraction method.
- Knowledge of Gibson and Golden gate cloning is highly desirable.
- Organised individual with logical analytical and reasoning skills.
- Be the primary working interface between research and manufacturing teams, creating workable solutions for streamlining the current pipeline.
- Hands on role where you will be given autonomy to work on a variety of projects to develop streamlined systems for the expression of proteins, cloning and library construction.
- Support in the design and construction of plasmids for next generation DNA constructs.
- Responsible for internal and external communication to ensure programmes are executed within set timelines and to the highest standard.
- Hot start-up facing exponential growth with an exciting pipeline advancing genetic medicine.
- Offer excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious scientists wanting to be part of a motivated, dynamic team.
- Relaxed working environment, with a deep rooted team culture.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351