Operations Director (Digital) - HealthTech
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation which is changing the treatment landscape for a range of mental health disorders. The company is the breakaway leader in an industry determined to target an unmet need which impacts ~1bn people globally and has an economic impact of $16tn.
The Operations Director represents a great platform to work across all areas and would provide an excellent grounding for an individual with aspirations to progress into a Chief Operating Officer position within the HeathTech space.
- Demonstrates a passion for HealthTech and the opportunity to accelerate the goal of delivering personalised healthcare.
- Demonstrable experience as an Operations / Commercial leader with drug development exposure – particular emphasis on deploying technology into clinical trials.
- Ability to translate moon-shot ideas and implement into actionable operations – strategy consulting background advantageous.
- Strong understanding of European and US regulatory frameworks as well as a range of compliance frameworks relevant to deploying technology into clinical trials.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, agile environment where you will be granted significant autonomy to define an operating strategy across the platform companies.
- Operationalise digital product and data aspirations which includes developing Digital Therapeutics (DTx), clinical trial technology, clinician training aids and other innovative ways of implementing technology to enhance the provision of mental health care.
- Work across a range of priority platform companies as they progress through the drug development process, supporting the implementation of proprietary technology as they build out a novel clinical trial protocol.
- Build out a digital operations group – identify hiring needs and recruit accordingly.
- Consult with platform companies, analyse operations and advise on promoting efficiencies including vendor management, IT systems, HR and recruitment.
- Liaise with the regulatory function to ensure compliance with the FDA, MHRA etc as well as ensuring the platform companies are compliant with their data protection commitments.
- Identify skills gaps and employ consultants to plug specific knowledge gaps across the business.
- Arguably one of the most exciting biopharma / healthtech organisations who are leading the drive to deliver scalable mental health treatments.
- Highly ambitious, dual focussed strategy to develop their assets and deliver treatments in conjunction with world class, clinically validated digital tools to enhance the clinical efficacy, safety and scalability of the treatments.
- Significant financial backing following an oversubscribed IPO.
- Pipeline is rich in R&D catalysts.
- Far-reaching hiring aspirations with significant scope to build an operational framework.
- To date, assembled a world class team of talent – leadership team has collectively led 13 NDAs through regulatory approval and 50+ IND applications.
Highly attractive package, commensurate with experience. Publically traded company and significant stock options are included in the compensation package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724