This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a registered and licenced Pharmacist in the London or Essex area? Do you have leadership experience within a small, patient focussed company? Would you enjoy collaborating with customers to get the best outcomes possible for them? Our client - an influential and leading medical services company - is welcoming applications from credible Pharmacy Directors and Managers to provide strategic leadership in the day-to-day affairs of their highly regarded Pharmacy department.
- Registered Pharmacist with licence to practice in the UK
- 10+ years’ experience in a pharmacy environment, with significant leadership/managerial responsibilities most recently
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant Pharmaceutical Discipline
- Expert knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices
- A strong understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Line management experience of senior or experienced individuals
- Provide oversight of the practice and its SOPs to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of patients and customers
- Detail and provide specific instructions, advice and notifications of contra-indications relating to the products
- Manage the budgets and provide input to the business’ scope for continued growth
- Ensure that the purchasing, storage and distribution of pharmaceuticals are in accordance with excellent medicines management practices
- Monitor the quality of products being delivered to patients and customers
- Undertake roles of the Superintendent Pharmacist as required
- Line manage and account for the pharmacy management team
- Monitor and develop service improvements throughout the chain of operations
- Our client is a high-growth, high-end independent medical clinic with multiple practices both in the UK and internationally
- They offer a collaborative service with their customers and are leaders in their field through doing so
- On top of working in a highly esteemed company, they offer a competitive package, and opportunity for skills based progression within the Healthcare sector
Our client recognises the need to employ the best people in the market; in order to secure the services of the right candidate, they are willing to be flexible on their remuneration package.