Pre-clinical Toxicology Sales Director - Home based - Germany, Austria, Switzerland
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is recruiting a key Sales Director for South Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We are looking to hear from preclinical toxicologists or sales professional with a preclinical toxicology background with impeccable communication skills and the ability to sell to both external and internal customers.
My client is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their sales team, to represent them to pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers across Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will require exceptional interpersonal skills and a solid understanding of the drug development process as you work to convince new customers to outsource drug discovery and development work.
My client is happy to consider candidates from the UK, Germany, Austria or Switzerland as long as the candidate can spend upto 70% travelling in the territories.
- Build territory business plans and call activity plans as necessary and requested by management
- Report on business intelligence and provide competitive information in a timely manner
- Maintain expert knowledge in all aspects of drug development to be able to engage customers at a both a technical and business level
- Attend and contribute to sales, operational, team and departmental meetings
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify, qualify, record and track new business opportunities in company provided CRM system and use CRM system for timely and accurate forecast management and reporting
- Build strong relationships with operations and support peers in the business
- Facilitate the transition of new studies from sales to the operations teams, ensuring that customer preferences and requests are communicated
- Establish and cultivate client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Visit client offices and host client visits to present company services, include other sales/operational personnel as appropriate
- Oversee the generation of new and updated study proposals (including a statement of work
- Provide a technical/scientific/regulatory resource to clients for their product development needs
- A strong preclinical Toxicology professional or a pre-clinical sales professional
- German language skills are essential
- Exceptional planning, time management and self-motivation skills
- The ability to present confidently
- Understanding the product development process
- Education or experience working in life science related business preferably pre-clinical
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in life sciences or related subject
- Ability to travel up to 70% of time
- Clean driving license
Pre-clinical Sales Jobs, Toxicology Sales Jobs, Toxicologist, Toxicology, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director Jobs, Home based