Pre-clinical Toxicology Study Director - Suffolk
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Clinical Toxicology Study Director for a global research organisation in Suffolk. We are looking to identify candidates with proven Pre-clinical Study Manager expertise who are confident communicators and able to ‘hit the ground running’ during the exciting expansion currently being undertaken.
This is a permanent opportunity with competitive salary and benefits package.
- Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned to him/her, and to assume responsibility for their quality and integrity.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
- To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
- To act as a week-end Duty Study Manager on a rota basis. In this capacity, he/she is responsible for all activities relating to studies being performed by the department, taking or referring appropriately, decisions in response to situations that may arise.
- Experience of working effectively as a Study Director within pre-clinical toxicology
- Experience in performing a high number and/or complexity of safety assessment Toxicology studies
- BSc minimum, preferably life sciences degree
- Ideally worked in a GLP environment