Preclinical Toxicology Scientist
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
We are looking to identify an experienced Preclinical Study Manager with expertise of conducting toxicology studies. We are working alongside a world leader in drug development, and due to expansion, we are seeking a skilled scientist within this sector.
This role is offered on a permanent basis with competitive salary and benefits
As a Study Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned to them.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of working effectively as a Study Manager
- Good knowledge of the needs of our customers
- Experience in performing a number and/or complexity of safety assessment Toxicology studies
- BSc minimum, preferably life sciences degree
- Preferable be a member of a relevant body/society