Principal Investigator (PI) / Clinical Research Physician - Belfast
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a GMC registered Physician with 2+ years’ post registration Clinical experience? Do you have first in human clinical trials experience within a CRO environment? If so, then please get in touch as our client – a multi-national early stage CRO – is looking for a Principal Investigator for their Belfast Offices. This will be an ideal role for a Clinical Physician looking to make the jump to a senior position within a highly experienced team dealing with both patients and healthy volunteers.
- GMC Registration with 2+ post registration Clinical Experience
- Experience of working in a First in Human Clinical Trial
- Understanding of Regulatory and Ethics requirements regarding submissions
- Experience in reviewing and approving Investigator Brochures for feasibility
- Exposure to the reviewing of patient screening data before the study, and safety data collected during
- Understanding of the requirements for Case Report Forms
- Comfortable in developing cross-functional relationships both internally and externally
- At ease with representing the company from a Principal Investigator perspective with current and prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work cross functionally
- Experience working as a Principal Investigator (PI)
Your new role:
- Review protocols and the Investigator Brochure for safety and feasibility
- Perform examinations of both patients and healthy volunteers
- Review and approve screening documents from patient assessments
- Prepare, organise and track regulatory and Ethics submissions
- Review Case Report Forms and liaise with relevant bodies accordingly
- Explore adverse effects and follow-up as required
- Actively develop process improvements to the company’s SOPs to ensure efficiency
- Act as a liaison to current and prospective clients from a PI perspective
Your new company:
- A leader in early stage clinical research, with locations around the world
- Central Belfast offices, easily commutable from the surrounding area
- An experienced team in a busy and productive environment
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client has agreed to be flexible on remuneration for the position. A consultant would be happy to speak further about what they can offer in a phone call should the above be of interest to you.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now with an attached CV and your application will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, contact Jason Cox with Zest Medical Recruitment.